Registration for the seminar has closed. If you were selected to attend the seminar, you will be notified by Wednesday, May 15, 2013. PwC US will pay certain travel and seminar expenses.
- Hotel accommodations for attendees who live more than 20 miles from the Wharton | San Francisco campus
- Meals at the seminar
- Seminar materials
- Airfare to/from San Francisco
- Ground transportation from San Francisco International Airport to/from the seminar
Please note that flights and hotel accommodations will be provided based on the distance you live from Wharton | San Francisco (2 Harrison Street, San Francisco, CA 94105).
- 0-20 miles from campus – attendee to drive, no hotel accommodations
- 20-200 miles from campus – attendee to drive, hotel accommodations provided
- 200+ miles from campus – attendee to fly, hotel accommodations provided
PwC will provide a $50 Visa gift card to all attendees to help defray associated costs for travel. The card will be provided onsite at the seminar.
- Applicants must teach business or a business-related subject at the high school level in the United States
- Have a permanent teaching position
The organizers will make all decisions about participants and eligibility, and all decisions are final.
Questions? Email kwhs(at)wharton.upenn.edu