- Understanding performance and drivers of the finance function in Latin AmericaUnprecedented insights reveal the seven key themes of the Latin American finance function. […]
- A fresh look at The age-old challenges of planning, budgeting and forecastingIf planning, budgeting, and forecasting isn't delivering the value your business expects, it may be time for a good scrubbing. But don't throw it out. […]
- Taking the reins: Managing CFO transitionsIf you’re considering taking on a new CFO role, or if you’re planning to hire, this research can help you manage your next transition as well as those that follow — more effectively. […]
- Finance Transformation Leaders - On the Line and Off the RecordMany of the challenges and obstacles faced by Finance Transformation Leads can be negotiated much more easily with the right game plan—one built on the insights of those who have already been there, done that. […]
- CFO Signals TM: 2011 Q2 results.CFO Signals TM: 2011 Q2 results. Growth headwinds are taking their toll on CFO confidence. […]
- Understanding performance and drivers of the finance function in Latin America
About Eye on Latin American Finance“Eye on Latin American Finance,” an editorial and research-based website, sponsored by Deloitte, is focused on identifying and defining finance excellence in Latin America. Through articles, interviews and podcasts, finance leaders explore the current financial landscape -- and what lies ahead -- from a business and academic perspective. Finance management across Latin America is currently experiencing an unprecedented level of change, and finance leaders today must possess strategic capabilities and operational expertise. The Knowledge@Wharton Eye on Latin American Finance website provides insight into these challenges.